Dr. Robert Huston is a psychologist practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Huston specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Huston evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Huston because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Robert E Huston PH.D.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37403Get Direction
Dr. Robert E Huston PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Amrita Uttamchandani PSYD2490 Central Ave Lake Station IN 46405
- Dr. James J. Mcnew PH.D.4501 Hixson Pike Hixson TN 37343
- Dr. Jay Arthur Spalding PHD2339 Mccallie Ave Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Susan A O'hara PH.D.4066 Hixson Pike Chattanooga TN 37415
- Dr. Jan F Sherbak PSY.D.3023 Broad St Chattanooga TN 37408
- Dr. George Gary Leigh PHD2200 Morris Hill Rd Chattanooga TN 37421