Patricia A Robinson Other
Oncologist | Medical Oncology3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA, 19140
Dr. Patricia Robinson is an oncologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Robinson specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Robinson manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Temple Univ Hosp, Hematology/Oncology; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Patricia A Robinson Other's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19140Get Direction
MAYWOOD, IL 60153Get Direction
Patricia A Robinson Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robinson
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- The Link Between Foods and Cancer in Women
Findings of a study on the relationship between a high-fat diet and cancer was published in the August 12, 2017 edition of the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.Lead researcher was Cynthia Thompson, a professor at the University of Arizona’s Zuckerman College of Public Health.Not...
- Investigating Lumps in Your Breasts
If you have felt a new breast lump that is the same or increasing in size gradually, it is always wise to show this to your health care professional. They will then do a series of tests to investigate if you have a benign lump or breast cancer. Diagnosing and treating early will give you a better...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Vijay K. Gandhi M.D.301 Stoneharbor Blvd Cape May New Jersey 8210
- Dr. Crystal S. Denlinger M.D.333 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19111
- Eiko Klimant201 West Evergreen Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Shayma Master Kazmi MD1331 E Wyoming Ave Philadelphia PA 19124
- Dr. Michael J Ramirez MD1015 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Paul F Engstrom M.D.333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111