Dr. Susan M Moeschler MD
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Susan Moeschler is an anesthesiologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Moeschler ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Moeschler also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Acute cauda equina syndrome secondary to a lumbar synovial cyst.
- Fibrin glue to treat spinal fluid leaks associated with intrathecal drug systems.
- Pain severity is associated with muscle strength and peak oxygen uptake in adults with fibromyalgia.
- Women in neuromodulation.
- Opioids for chronic pain: a knowledge assessment of nonpain specialty providers.
- Clinical Efficacy of an Ultrasound-Guided Greater Occipital Nerve Block at the Level of C2.
- Bleeding Complications in Patients Undergoing Intrathecal Drug Delivery System Implantation.
- Bleeding and Neurologic Complications in 58,000 Interventional Pain Procedures.
- Opioid Neurotoxicity Treated with Intrathecal Drug Delivery System Implant.
- Gender Bias and Cardiopulmonary Rescue: The Context of No Context.
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Mayo Clinic
- Fellow - Regional Anesthesia: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Pain Management: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Mayo Clinic, Anesthesiology- Regional Fellowship,, I 2009
- Mayo Clinic, Anesthesiology-Regional Fellowship 2009
- Mayo Clinic, Anesthesiology-Pain Medicine Fellowship 2010
- Mayo Clinic, Anesthesiology-Pain Medicine Fellowship,, I 2010
Dr. Susan M Moeschler MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Susan M Moeschler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moeschler
- Why Does Alzheimer’s Progress More Rapidly for Some Than for Others?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease. Over a period of many years, symptoms will slowly become more severe, and a person’s overall condition will worsen. Each person experiences a different progression of symptoms over a different stretch of time, though many will experience slow-moving...
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Megan Nicole Manento M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Neuman M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Todd Glendon Call M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Edward D Frie M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Timothy B Curry M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Adam K Jacob M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905