Dr. Bong Kauh practices Geriatric Medicine in Akron, OH. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Kauh works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Yonsei Univ, Coll of Med, Sudai-Moon-ku, Seoul, So Korea 1984
Yonsei University College of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Metrohealth Med Ctr, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine Metrohealth Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Metro Gen Hosp
- MetroHealth Medical Center Program
Dr. Bong S Kauh MD's Practice location
Akron, OH 44304Get Direction
Akron, OH 44321Get Direction
Dr. Bong S Kauh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Dr. Maryjo Cleveland MD55 Arch St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Eugene W Pfister MD400 Wabash Ave Akron OH 44307
- Dr. Natalie A Kayani MD75 Arch St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Bradley Rene Martin MD525 E Market St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Timothy Joseph Lewis M.D.75 Arch St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Nancy Ann Istenes DO75 Arch St Akron OH 44304