Dr. Mary Wendling is a pediatrician practicing in Wausau, WI. Dr. Wendling is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wendling diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wendling can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- [Retrospective study of the value of the RIBA-3 test in 68 patients with discordant serologies with regard to hepatitis C obtained with third generation ELISA tests. Is there still a value in RIBA-3?].
- [Prenatal diagnosis of viral infections. A two year study in Strasbourg].
- [A case report of post-rubella myelitis in an adult].
- Increasing the number of hepatitis B vaccine injections augments anti-HBs response rate in HIV-infected patients. Effects on HIV-1 viral load.
- [Immunoblot in the serological diagnosis of hepatitis C virus infection].
- [Hepatitis A seroprevalence in HIV-infected patients].
- Enterovirus infections in neonates. A retrospective study of 21 cases.
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- West Virginia Univ Hosps, Pediatrics
- West Virginia University Program
Dr. Mary Jo Wendling MD's Practice location
Dr. Mary Jo Wendling MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wendling
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Dr. Todd L. Hostetler M.D.2801 Westhill Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Shelbe K Healy MD2720 Plaza Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Jane L Frankson MD2727 Plaza Drive Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Sarah G Hackworth MD2720 Plaza Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Amy Ann Sweet M.D.4005 Community Center Dr Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Elisabeth T Madagame MD2720 Plaza Dr Wausau WI 54401