Nina V. Arakelova, MD, is a leading internist and wound care specialist currently serving patients at Continuum Health Care, an urgent care clinic in Overland Park, Kansas. After earning her medical degree in 1990 at Yerevan State Medical University in Armenia, she practiced in her native country prior to relocating to the United States, where she completed her internal medicine residency at the Atlanta VA Medical Center in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Arakelova is board-certified in internal medicine with the American Board of Internal Medicine. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, she maintains a professional membership with the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians.
Education and Training
Yerevan State Medical Institute, Yerevan, Armenia 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Atlanta Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Atlanta Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Desire to work and she loves her field, she has a passion for each patient, caring about her health and their outcomes. She never stops reading.
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Dancing, Time with her family and friends
Dr. Nina Arakelova MD's Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66210Get Direction
OVERLAND PARK, KS 66204Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nina Arakelova MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nina Arakelova MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Is Juicing Healthy?
Experts are of the opinion that if you are not so interested in having a whole fruit or vegetable, juices are a good option to include the nutrients in the diet. You can think of different varieties, like kale, carrots, parsley, and apples to have the benefits. This is true because juices contain...
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- Dr. Steve O Egwuonwu MD5604 Southwest Lee Boulevard Lawton Oklahoma 73505
- Yelena Pinzur1010 Carondelet Drive Kansas City Missouri 64114
- J. Chris Perryman4321 Washington Street Kansas City Missouri 64111
- Dr. Karla LaTomaya Houston-Gray MD6400 Prospect Avenue Kansas City Missouri 64132
- Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.2700 Clay Edwards Drive Kansas City Missouri 64116
- Dr. Emily G Robb MD1425 Nw Blue Pkwy Lees Summit MO 64086