Dr. Diem Hong Nguyen D.D.S.
Dentist3133 Fieldview Dr Garland TX, 75044
Dr. Diem Nguyen is a Dentist practicing in Garland, TX. Dr. Nguyen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Diem Hong Nguyen D.D.S.'s Practice location
Garland, TX 75044Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75287Get Direction
Dr. Diem Hong Nguyen D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nguyen
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Dr. Sakunthala Boppana DDS3630 North SHILOH RD STE 209 GARLAND TX 75044
- Dr. Stephen Td Tran DDS4502 River Oaks Pkwy. Garland TX 75044
- Dr. Bill Po wei Chang D.D.S.2505 Vista Creek Ct Garland TX 75044
- Dr. Vi Huyen Truong-mai D.D.S.6850 N SHILOH RD STE C GARLAND TX 75044
- Dr. Ngoctuyen Nguyen DDS3443 W Campbell Rd Garland TX 75044
- Dr. Alisha N. Steiger D.M.D.901 W CAMPBELL RD STE A GARLAND TX 75044