Dr. Paul R Miller MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery9020 E Reno Ave Oklahoma City OK, 73130
Dr. Paul Miller is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Miller specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Miller tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1980
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1982
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Med Coll Of Ohio Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. Paul R Miller MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73130Get Direction
RAPID CITY, SD 57701Get Direction
Dr. Paul R Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Zachary V. Roberts825 NE 10th Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Hal David Martin6205 North Sante Fe Avenue Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73118
- Dr. Joel L. Frazier MD1044 South West 44th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73109
- Dr. Rory Christopher Dunham D.O.9060 Harmony Dr Suite B Midwest City OK 73130
- Dr. Timothy A Puckett MD825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Joel Scott Tupper MD1913 W. 33rd Street Edmond OK 73013