Dr. Brendan Lanpher is a biochemical and clinical geneticist, who joined Children's National in 2010. Prior to joining Children's National, he was a faculty member at Vanderbilt University. His specialties ...
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
- Redefined genomic architecture in 15q24 directed by patient deletion/duplication breakpoint mapping.
- A randomized controlled trial to evaluate the effects of high-dose versus low-dose of arginine therapy on hepatic function tests in argininosuccinic aciduria.
- Multigenerational pedigree with STAR syndrome: A novel FAM58A variant and expansion of the phenotype.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Pediatrics
Dr. Brendan Coe Lanpher M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Brendan Coe Lanpher M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lanpher
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Dr. Eric Tibesar MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Ayman Rawda MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Erin E Knoebel M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Stephanie Rona Starr M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Valeria Cristiani MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. William J Barbaresi M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905