Dr. Norman W Barton MD
Neurologist | Neurology19 Overshot Ct Phoenix MD, 21131
Dr. Norman Barton practices Neuropathology in Phoenix, MD. Dr. Barton studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1976
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Physiological characterization of neuropathy in Fabry's disease.
- Enzyme replacement therapy with velaglucerase alfa in Gaucher disease: Results from a randomized, double-blind, multinational, Phase 3 study.
- Velaglucerase alfa enzyme replacement therapy compared with imiglucerase in patients with Gaucher disease.
Dr. Norman W Barton MD's Practice location
Phoenix, MD 21131Get Direction
Dr. Norman W Barton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barton
- The Anti-Aging Properties of Mushrooms May Help Parkinson's and Alzheimer's Patients
Who could ever imagine that a product that has the most potential for fighting the effects of Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s can be found at the local grocery store?Mushrooms have been a tasty addition to salads, appetizers, and main dishes for as long as people have been able to separate...
- Fighting Alzheimer’s by Flying Around the World
Dr. Ed Galkin, 82, wants to find a cure for Alzheimer’s disease. His older brother died from compilations of Alzheimer’s two years ago, and Dr. Galkin does not want to see this happen for others. ...
- Diagnosing Alzheimer’s Disease
Diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease is not easy. It may take several appointments to reach a diagnosis for the disease. When consulting with the doctor, he or she will take a detailed history and do a complete clinical examination. He or she will then carry out many other tests, including a test of...
- His Need for Speed Keeps Scott Roehm From Giving into Parkinson’s Disease
Scott Rohm has a unique therapy for his Parkinson’s Disease symptoms. His legs tremble, but this 56-year-old Millcreek Township gentleman doesn’t let his Parkinson’s disease get him down. He still drives his Corvette up to 168 miles an hour, racing a Mustang on the road. ...
- Protein Interactions May Help Explain Memory Loss with Parkinson's
Up until recently, scientists only knew that as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do all of its symptoms, particularly around memory loss. They also knew that as many as 30% of Parkinson’s sufferers develop dementia. What they didn’t know was why or, really how they treat it in...
- Is There a Cure for Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also an autoimmune disease that causes demyelination of the spinal nerve and brain cells. The disease disrupts the communication of the brain with the body. In this condition, the body's immune system attacks the...
- Dr. Maria Ionita MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale Maryland 21237
- Dr. John Morris M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Guy M Mckhann M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Harvey B Pats M.D.2 Colgate Dr Forest Hill MD 21050
- Dr. Mohammed Y Pathan MD3421 Benson Ave Halethorpe MD 21227
- Dr. Jason David Rosenberg MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224