Frank Payne is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Dallas, TX. Payne specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Payne participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1954
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Orthopedic Surgery U Tx Sw Med Ctr Affil Hsps, General Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Program
Dr. Frank Corry Payne M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75231Get Direction
Dr. Frank Corry Payne M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Dr. Raheela Sadiq MD1717 So J St St Joseph Medical Center Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Camron E Nelson MD12200 Preston Rd Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Nancy Kay Wiese D.O.6101 Chapel Hill Blvd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Andrew J Applewhite MD3500 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Basit Ali D.O.3500 W Wheatland Rd Dallas TX 75237
- Dr. Kenneth H Cooper M.D.12200 Preston Rd Dallas TX 75230