Dr. Robert Mattioli OD
Optometrist19576 Holt St Nw Elk River MN, 55330
Dr. Mattioli has been associated with Pearle Vision for 30 years. He enjoys getting to know his patients, their lifestyles, interests and hobbies. He has been married for 36 years to Valerie Mattioli ...
Education and Training
Illinois College of Optometry Visual Sciences 1977
Illinois College of Optometry Optometry 1979
- Eye Exams
- Eye Infections/injuries
- Contact Lens And Corneal Health Assessment
- Contact Lens Fittings
Experience & Accolades
- Optometrist1970Pearle VisionOptometrist
Dr. Robert Mattioli OD's Practice location
BURNSVILLE, MN 55306Get Direction
Dr. Robert Mattioli OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Dr. Gina Marie Wesley O.D.922 HIGHWAY 55 STE 300 MEDINA MN 55340
- Dr. Gary Mark Hoffard O.D.19022 Freeport Ave Nw Elk River MN 55330
- Dr. Kevin J Kirlin O.D.13900 Northdale Blvd Rogers MN 55374
- Dr. Chad Michael Legois O.D.7767 Elm Creek Blvd N Osseo MN 55369
- Dr. Elaine Donna Happ OD560 Cedar Street Monticello MN 55362
- Dr. Eric Scott Bailey O.D.1447 E 7th St Monticello MN 55362