Paul L. Caton, DC, is a leading chiropractor currently serving patients at Caton Chiropractic in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania. Throughout his thirty years of practice, he has accrued extensive expertise in the treatment of scoliosis and natural health through chiropractic. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1988 at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being one on one with patients and listening to their needs.
- Special Olympics for over 10 years
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Special Olympics
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- HighMark Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
Dr. Paul L. Caton DC's Practice location
Beaver Falls, PA 15010Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Paul L. Caton DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Paul L. Caton DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Dr. Stephen J Pennell DC20421 Perry Hwy Cranberry Twp PA 16066
- Dr. Clifton G Siess D.C.101 Smith Dr Cranberry Twp PA 16066
- Dr. Isaac Benjamin Jones D.C.100 Perry Hwy Harmony PA 16037
- Dr. John L. Dishauzi DC3154 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Edwin G Amrhein D.C.3154 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Debra J. Simari-papotto D.C.214 Enclave Dr New Castle PA 16105