Dr. Charles D. Payet, DDS
Dentist | General Practice6836 Morrison Blvd Suite 202 Charlotte NC, 28211
Dr. Charles Payet is a Dentist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Payet specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Prophylaxis Dental
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- General Checkup & Cleaning
- Digital Xray
- Intraoral Camera
- Panorex Dental X-ray
- Prophy Jet Polisher
- Composite Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Root Planing
- Tooth Whitening
- In Office
- Porcelain Veneers
- Non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Local Anesthesia
- Surgical Placement Of Dental Implants
- Simple Extractions
- Night Guards
- Snore Guards
Dr. Charles D. Payet, DDS's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28209Get Direction
Charlotte, NC 28209Get Direction
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. David Stroup DDS330 BILLINGSLEY ROAD CHARLOTTE NC 28211
- Dr. Waheed V Mohamed DDS MD411 Billingsley Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Todd E Crowley DDS411 Billingsley Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Armen Balasanyan DDS300 Billingsley Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. William Linger DDS, MAGD435 North Wendover Road Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Jeffrey Todd Martin DDS2700 Coltsgate Rd. Charlotte NC 28211