Dr. Christopher Jay Reynolds MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine52 N 1100 E American Fork UT, 84003
Dr. Christopher Reynolds practices Sleep Medicine in American Fork, UT. Dr. Reynolds studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1982
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- 2019
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Christopher Jay Reynolds MD's Practice location
American Fork, UT 84003Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Jay Reynolds MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reynolds
- Somnoware Launches New Software for Sleep Apnea and COPD
Sleep apnea and COPD usually come together as overlapping illnesses. Sleep apnea is also known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea or OSA and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is known as COPD for short. These are two very common pulmonary diseases that are individually attained but most of the time...
- The Impact of Sleep Deprivation Has on the Brain
According to the National Sleep Foundation, the average adult should have seven to nine hours of sleep each day to achieve a healthier body and a normal sleep/wake cycle. However, the amount of sleep needed by every person varies in different ages and because of his or her lifestyle. Different...
- The Results are in. Absence of Sleep Apnea Screening Caused 2 Deadly Train Crashes in New York
Federal investigators have recently blamed Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) for two deadly train crashes that happened in the New York City metropolitan area. After the crashes in both the Hoboken Terminal of the New Jersey Transit and the Brooklyn Terminal on the Long Island Rail Road, the...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- Positive Airway Pressure May Not Be As Helpful to Cardiovascular Health As Originally Thought
Sleep apnea is one of the most prevalent sleep disorders in the united states. Snoring is one of its most common symptoms, along with sleep disturbances, daytime fatigue and brain fog. However, in some patients, things are more severe. It is not just snoring, but due to the collapse of the upper...
- Why Am I So Tired?
Many people find it difficult to describe when they are tired. Some call it exhaustion, while others name it tiredness. Few others may call it fatigue. Fatigue, or tiredness, is a non-specific condition with numerous causes. Fatigue can be either physical or mental, although the two condition are...
- Dr. Garrett Reed Bird MD8785 S JORDAN VALLEY WAY WEST JORDAN UT 84088
- Dr. Seth Browning Wallace M.D.3556 W 9800 S South Jordan UT 84095
- Dr. John K Staheli MD1055 N 500 W Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Rodolfo Martinez ferrate MD1226 W SOUTH JORDAN PKWY SOUTH JORDAN UT 84095
- Dr. Patricia L Nelson M.D.5979fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. David G Dienhart M.D.5801 S. Fashion Blvd. Salt Lake City UT 84107