Dr. Nishi Kaur Bhopal M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine185 Pilgrim Rd # Farr833 Boston MA, 02215
Dr. Nishi Bhopal practices Sleep Medicine in Boston, MA. Dr. Bhopal studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Nishi Kaur Bhopal M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94118Get Direction
Dr. Nishi Kaur Bhopal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhopal
- Improving Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Benefit Epilepsy Patients
Epilepsy affects approximately 0.5-1 percent of the population. It is a disease characterized by involuntary movements or seizures. Although numerous drugs have been introduced to treat epilepsy over the last few decades, almost one-third of those living with epilepsy do not benefit from these...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- Can Sleep Apnea Increase the Risk of a Stroke?
Stroke is one of the leading causes of long-term disability and death globally. Many conditions have long been known to increase the risk of stroke, like a high level of blood cholesterol, diabetes, high-blood pressure, smoking, and atrial fibrillation. However, now snoring, or rather sleep apnea,...
- Using Video to Stress Severity of Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea can be managed with the help of a CPAP, short for continuous positive airway pressure therapy. But, according to the National Jewish Health organization, over 20 million people in America were diagnosed with this condition, and yet roughly half of that population doesn’t utilize the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- Study Observes Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Gout
It may seem a little unrelated, but an article printed in the Health Day Reporter stated that those with sleep apnea might have higher risks of developing gout. Researchers studied data on 16,000 people who were diagnosed with sleep apnea to see if any of them had gout. Medical investigators also...
- Dr. John Dobrowski M.D.243 Charles Street Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Essam Ansari M.D.55 HIGHLAND AVE STE 104 SALEM MA 01970
- Dr. Suzanne Bertisch M.D., M.P.H.330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Eric James Heckman M.D.185 Pilgrim Road Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Ting-hsu Chen MD1400 VFW PKWY BOSTON MA 02132
- Dr. Akmal Sarwar M.D.,41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805