Dr. Chad Thornhill is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Thornhill specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Dr. Chad Alan Thornhill M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37916Get Direction
Dr. Chad Alan Thornhill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- Growing Concerns with Gluten Lead to Surge in Gluten-Free Magazines
Multiple Health Issues Discourage Gluten in FoodsCeliac disease, a genetic problem that causes the immune system to attack the small intestine where gluten is ingested, is now estimated to affect 1 out of every 100 people worldwide. It can be tracked due to a DNA marker which indicates its presence....
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- Teen Celiac Disease Patient Starts a Kosher Gluten-Free Food Bank
Celiac disease is a type of autoimmune disease that interferes with the absorption of nutrients while also damaging the small intestines. People with this disease cannot tolerate gluten, which is a nutrient not only found in a lot of the food found in the supermarket, but also commonly used in...
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Adamkiewicz MD3020 Mercer University Dr Atlanta GA 30341
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Blumenthal MD993-D Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Jay Alan Hochman MD993-D Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Stanley A Cohen MD993D Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Nirav Raman Patel M.D.5445 MERIDIAN MARKS RD STE 490 ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. Steven Liu M.D.993D Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30342