Dr. Coleen Gearhart practices Pulmonology in Seville, OH. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Gearhart manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Coleen Gearhart NP's Practice location
Seville, OH 44273 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Coleen Gearhart NP | Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Coleen Gearhart NP's reviewsWrite Review
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Teaches Fan with Cystic Fibrosis How to Drive a Tank
People spend so much time chasing their dreams, and sometimes it can start to feel like they are impossible to reach. But the little things in life can show that dreams really do come true, and for Logan Decker, that dream became a reality earlier this year with a little help from his...
- Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia
Hospital-acquired pneumonia occurs in patients who have been hospitalized, usually after two to three days of hospital admission. Pneumonia contracted in such a setting is often more severe than a community-acquired pneumonia because the organisms causing it are more aggressive. This means that the...
- Pleurisy: What to Expect on Your Visit to a Pulmonologist
As with any disease, your doctor will first speak to you and asks for a detailed history. He or she will do a physical examination to come up with a differential diagnosis. Later, the diagnosis will be confirmed by doing some tests.History TakingExpect your pulmonologist to ask you questions...
- FDA Approves Orkambi to Treat Young Children with CF
Orkambi is an oral drug developed by Vertex Pharmaceuticals and approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in certain patient groups. It is the second drug to be approved for use in patients with CF, after Kalydeco. ...
- Athlete with Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes Goes Against All Odds
The pass went way off course, and the hockey puck went flying down the street. James Cameron and another boy went sprinting after it, determined to reach it first. Hockey sticks in hand, they raced to chase down the puck. Breathing heavily, they reached it at the same time and began to struggle for...
- The Top 3 Myths About the Development of COPD
Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) suffer from breathlessness. It is an illness that affects our lungs by simply inhibiting its normal functions. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a progressive lung disease that has signs and symptoms of chronic bronchitis, which...
- Dr. Masroor Mustafa MD 91 Fifth Street Se Barberton OH 44203
- Dr. Robert Michael Hines MD 201 5th St Ne Barberton OH 44203
- Dr. Robert John Castele M.D. 3574 Center Rd Brunswick OH 44212
- Dr. Mohammed Abo khamis M.D. 91 5th St Se Barberton OH 44203
- Dr. Islam Mohamed Ibrahim MD 91 5th St Se Barberton OH 44203
- Dr. Francois Abi fadel M.D. 1101 Michigan Ave Logansport IN 46947