Dr. Grant Erickson is a vascular surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Erickson specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Erickson diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Grant Bryan Erickson's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Grant Bryan Erickson's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Dr. Harrison M Lazarus MD3584 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Steven Charles Simper MD1160 East 3900 South Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Kevin John Bruen M.D.1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Peter Bolek Brant-zawadzki MD50 North Medical Drive Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Michelle Tower Mueller MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Kenneth B Seifert MD1250 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124