Dr. Bruce Seplowitz is an optometrist practicing in Farmington, CT. Dr. Seplowitz specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Seplowitz performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Education and Training
The New England College of Optometry Optometry
Dr. Bruce Seplowitz O.D.'s Practice location
Farmington, CT 06032Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Seplowitz O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. Lauren Beth Colite O.D.27 Meriden Ave Southington CT 06489
- Dr. Steven Rafalowsky O.D.6 Saner Rd Marlborough CT 06447
- Dr. Susan Barbara Janik OD1013 Farmington Ave West Hartford CT 06107
- Dr. Frederick Allen Moffa O.D.10 Hartford Ave. Granby CT 06035
- Dr. Susan J Devine OD69 Prospect Hill Rd East Windsor CT 06088
- Dr. Kenneth H Elder OD91 S Main St Wallingford CT 06492