Lifestyle Medicine Joseph Aragon M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology317 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA, 93105
Dr. Joseph Aragon, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors, specializing in cardiovascular disease, internal medicine, and interventional cardiology. MD Aragon currently practices medicine at San ...
Education and Training
University of California 1998
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Cedar Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Lifestyle Medicine Joseph Aragon M.D.'s Practice location
Lifestyle Medicine Joseph Aragon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aragon
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure is called by other names, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), cardiac failure, left-sided heart failure, and right-sided heart failure.The heart is an organ that pumps blood to various parts of the body and is a little larger than...
- What is Ischemia?
Ischemia refers to the condition in which the muscles of the heart do not get an adequate supply of oxygen. This mostly happens because of reduced blood flow to the cardiac muscles either due to complete blockages or due to a partial block in the blood vessels that carry blood. This condition, also...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- Does an Enlarged Heart Affect Health?
Enlarged heart or cardiomegaly is an indication of an underlying condition rather than a disease in itself. Enlargement makes the heart work harder than normal and weakens the heart muscles after a period of time. An enlarged heart has a number of causes including hypertension and coronary artery...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Sanjay Kumar M.D.2400 Bath St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Michael M Shenoda MD317 W PUEBLO ST SANTA BARBARA CA 93105
- Jason E Boyatt M.D.317 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Adnan Issa Naber M.D.2416 CASTILLO SANTA BARBARA CA 93105
- William J Alton M.D.2400 Bath St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- David S Gillon M.D.2400 Bath St Santa Barbara CA 93105