Dr. Dawn Phelps Doray PSYD
Psychologist | Clinical Child & Adolescent212 N McKinley St Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Dawn Doray is a psychologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Doray specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Doray evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Doray because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Dawn Phelps Doray PSYD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72211Get Direction
Dr. Dawn Phelps Doray PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Doray
Seeing my daughter secretly..
Late to appointment.
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Dr. Amy A Parish PSY.D.1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Terri L. Miller PHD212 N McKinley St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Leslie Smith M.D.2801 Lee Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Thomas Revillion Winans PHD100 S University Ave Ste 401 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Tanecia Marshia Blue PHD4300 W 7th St Little Rock AR 72205
- Patty Nelson LPE1900 ALDERSGATE RD LITTLE ROCK AR 72205