Dr. Dong chul Park MD
Neurologist | Neurology1101 Sam Perry Blvd Suite 414 Fredericksburg VA, 22401
Dr. Dong chul Park practices Neuropathology in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Park studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Dong chul Park MD's Practice location
Fredericksburg, VA 22401Get Direction
BEL AIR, MD 21014Get Direction
- Childhood Alzheimer's Patient Dies due to Accident in Hospice Care
Mark and Lisa Bushaway, both 48 years old and living in the UK, grieve the loss of their 21-year-old daughter Emily due to Neimann-Pick Type C, otherwise known as childhood Alzheimer's, and are devastated to learn their younger daughter Sarah also has the genetic disorder.“With one, you think you...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- One Husband's Touching Way to Honor Wife with Alzheimer's Disease
Dan Summers has been married to his wife, Joan Summers, for over 60 years now. However, Joan has Alzheimer’s. She was diagnosed when she was 61 years old, almost 17 years ago, and Dan has been her sole caregiver since the very beginning when the symptoms were mild and she was still able to care...
- Can Berries Prevent Memory Loss?
Recent studies show that eating berries may help to prevent age-related memory loss and keep memory sharp during old age. The researchers claim there is strong evidence that berries can improve the functioning of the brain and prevent memory loss. Researcher Marshall Miller, of the USDA-ARS Human...
- Depakote Drug Interactions: What to Avoid
Drug interactionWhen a substance affects the effectiveness of another drug due to their combined use, it is known as a drug interaction. The interaction can be either an increase or decrease in the effect of the drug, or it may cause an entirely new effect. Generally, interaction takes place between...
- What Is Lumosity?
Introduction Lumosity is basically an online brain-training program, which consists of games to help in the improvement of flexibility, memory, attention span, the speed of processing information, quick problem-solving, and decision-making techniques. Lumos Labs was founded in the year 2005 by David...
- Dr. Maha Alattar MD1101 Sam Perry Blvd. Fredericksburg Virginia 22401
- Dr. Amandeep S Sangha MD1101 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Paul M. Colopy MD220 Executive Center Pkwy Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Arun Singh Chhabra M.D.1101 SAM PERRY BLVD STE 414 FREDERICKSBURG VA 22401
- Dr. Christopher Kobet MD1101 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Richard Patrick Erwin M.D.220 Executive Center Pkwy Fredericksburg VA 22401