Stephen H Hite M.D.
Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology7505 METRO BLVD STE 400 EDINA MN, 55439
Dr. Stephen Hite joined Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. (CRL) as a Pediatric and Diagnostic Radiologist in 2000. Along with being a radiologist, Dr. Hite has been Assistant Professor of Radiology at the ...
Education and Training
Northeast Ohio Medical University Medical
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Correction of odontoid dysplasia following bone-marrow transplantation and engraftment (in Hurler syndrome MPS 1H).
- Arnold-Chiari malformation. Report of four cases with contamination of the central nervous system by amniotic contents.
- Syringomyelia in mucopolysaccharidosis type VI (Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome): imaging findings following bone marrow transplantation.
- Axillary artery aneurysm in tuberous sclerosis: cross-sectional imaging findings.
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Member Radiological Society of North America
- Member American College of Radiology
- Member Society for Pediatric Radiology
- Member American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Member American Roentgen Ray Society
- Member Minnesota Radiological Society
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatric Radiology; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Univ Of Mn Affil Hosps, Pediatrics
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals 1986
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview 1989
- Pediatric Radiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH Pediatric
- Cincinnati Children's Hosp.-Ped. Radiology, Cincinnati, OH 1994
- Radiology, Pediatric - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia
- Cincinatti Children's Hospital Medical Center, Pediatric Radiology Fellowship 1993
Stephen H Hite M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55403Get Direction
EDINA, MN 55439Get Direction
Stephen H Hite M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hite
- Oral Thrush Home Remedies
Oral thrush (oral candidiasis) is a fungal infection caused by Candida albicans. This microorganism is generally present in the oral cavity. In cases like lowered immunity or diabetes, the body gets incompetent in fighting this fungus. As a result, it becomes pathogenic and starts invading the...
- 7 Tips on Living with Asthma
Asthma is a chronic lung disorder that causes inflammation in the air passage leading to the lungs, making it incredibly difficult to breath. Common symptoms include Shortness of breath, Wheezing, a tight feeling in the chest and Coughing. Asthma can be either Innate (since childhood) or caused by...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Gets His Own Theme Song from School's Marching Band
Jack Knight was born with a very rare case of Duchenne muscular dystrophy where he has permanently lost most of his motor functions at the age of 16.Despite this, Jack became a real inspiration to many people as he never gave up and continued living his life the way he wants. He not only serves as...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Laser Surgery
Carpal Tunnel syndrome refers to when the median nerve, located in the wrist, receives too much pressure and causes tingling, numbing and pain of the entire arm or hand. The median nerve and other tendons run from the arm to the palm through a small space that is found in your wrist. These tendons...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...