Steven Lee is a physical therapist practicing in Wasilla, AK. Steven Lee specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Steven Lee can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Steven Lee will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Steven Lee D.P.T.'s Practice location
Wasilla, AK 99654Get Direction
Dr. Steven Lee D.P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Everything You Need To Know About Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has been implemented since antiquity. Don’t panic though, if you are among those in the dark about the treatment therapy. Here is a summary of everything you need to know about physical therapy:(i) Your home exercise program is very vital. You can always consult your physical...
- Christy Sandra Allwein PT17101 Snowmobile Ln Eagle River AK 99577
- Garrick Dick Herr PT, DPT3750 E Country Field Cir Wasilla AK 99654
- Kate Violette Spencer PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS110 Liberty St Brockton MA 02301
- Marela Francisco12836 Old Glenn Hwy Eagle River AK 99577
- Jennifer Steffen PT, DPT11421 Old Glenn Hwy Eagle River AK 99577
- Darron Peterson MPT, MED6341 S. Calista Dr. Wasilla AK 99654