Dr. Bryan Herron is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Prince Frederick, MD. Dr. Herron specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Herron tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1988
Tufts University School of Medicine 1988
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- Naval Med Center Portsmouth
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. Bryan R Herron MD's Practice location
Prince Frederick, MD 20678Get Direction
Dr. Bryan R Herron MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Dr. Debra Kay Spatz D. O.220 Solomons Island Rd N Prince Frederick MD 20678
- Dr. Daniel J Bauk MD23000 Moakley St Leonardtown MD 20650
- Dr. Richard M. Cirillo M.D.110 Hospital Road Prince Frederick Maryland 20678
- Dr. Peter Shay Johnston MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Mark H Henderson MD23000 Moakley St Leonardtown MD 20650
- Dr. Bruce Lee Beck M.D.110 Hospital Rd Prince Frederick MD 20678