Dr. Adrienne Pettit is an internist practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Pettit specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Pettit provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Maricopa Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Maricopa Medical Center2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- University Physicians Healthcare Group
- Wells Fargo (Acordia)
Dr. Adrienne B Pettit D.O.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85254 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Adrienne B Pettit D.O. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Adrienne B Pettit D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Dr. Hilda Flores Vidal M.D. 926 E Mcdowell Road Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Anthony Aghenta MD 2510 W. Dunlap Ave Phoenix AZ 85021
- Dr. Meera C. Menon MD 5130 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Mohamad Altriki 702 West Cambelback Road Phoenix Arizona 85085
- Dr. Mukesh K. Ahluwalia MD 581 E Golf Rd Des Plaines IL 60016
- Dr. Eleanor C. Mariano M.D. 33777 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale Arizona 85266