Dr. Arnold Fabricant is a general surgeon practicing in Hanover, NH. Dr. Fabricant specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Fabricant provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1972
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, General Surgery; Maricopa Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Arnold Fabricant M.D.'s Practice location
Hanover, NH 03755Get Direction
Dr. Arnold Fabricant M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What to Expect After Gallbladder Surgery
The Gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that is located below the liver. It is found on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to take and store the fluid that is released from the liver to help in digestion (bile). The surgical procedure that is used to extract a damaged...
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- Dr. John W. Gorechlad M.D.234 E 149th St Bronx NY 10451
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Gormley M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Neil Ghushe M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Meredith Jane Sorensen M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Eric D Martin M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Christopher Eric Simpkins M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756