Alexander Ross Vogel M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology1702 Esplanade Chico CA, 95926
Dr. Alexander Vogel is an interventional radiologist practicing in Chico, CA. Dr. Vogel specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
University of Washington School of Medicine 2005
- University Medical Center, Tucson 2006
Alexander Ross Vogel M.D.'s Practice location
Chico, CA 95926Get Direction
RENO, NV 89502Get Direction
Alexander Ross Vogel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vogel
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?Sinusitis is a medical condition that can be accompanied by a wide range of symptoms. The symptoms vary between individuals and also between adults and children. Yes, sinusitis can cause vomiting, but it occurs only in specific or rare cases, usually when the condition...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- Amazing Health Benefits of Quercetin
What Is Quercetin?Quercetin is a type of powerful flavonoid which is mostly found in plant foods that possess a lot of health benefits. The plants which contain this flavonoid are tomatoes, broccoli, green leafy vegetables, and berries. Quercetin has innumerable health benefits. It can reduce the...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Kevin M Nash M.D1702 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. John Herbert Brannen MD1702 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Benjamin H Cannon M.D.1702 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Douglas M Hughes M.D.1702 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Pallav Rajesh Shah M.D.1702 ESPLANADE CHICO CA 95926
- Dr. James Warren M.D.1702 Esplanade Chico CA 95926