Undergraduate degree at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Medical School at Tulane University School of Medicine at New Orleans Louisiana. Internship in Transitional Medicine ...
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Dr. Johnstone Minsok Kim MD's Practice location
Warsaw, NY 14569Get Direction
DETROIT, MI 48201Get Direction
Dr. Johnstone Minsok Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- What Is Astigmatism?
Normally, the eye, cornea, and lens can easily focus light rays on the retina. The disease known asastigmatism is an imperfection in the curvature of the cornea, and it can produce a clear, round dome covering the iris and pupil.The cornea and lens remain smooth and are always curved equally in all...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Ying Qian M.D.2469 State Route 19 N Warsaw NY 14569
- Dr. Ik-sung Kwon M.D.2469 State Route 19 N Warsaw NY 14569
- Dr. Marie-eve C Thoman M.D.1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Dr. Jamison Rodger Ridgeley M.D.2469 State Route 19 N Warsaw NY 14569
- Dr. William N. White Other2469 State Route 19 N Warsaw NY 14569
- Dr. Reginald E. Ishman M.D.2469 State Route 19 N Warsaw NY 14569