Dr. Wylie Zhu practices Neurological Surgery in Saint Paul, MN. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Zhu prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Role of the D2 dopamine receptor in molecular adaptation to chronic hypoxia in PC12 cells.
- Regulation of vascular growth and regression by matrix metalloproteinases in the rat aorta model of angiogenesis.
- Effects of stress factors, bioregulators, and synthetic precursors on indole alkaloid production in compact callus clusters cultures of Catharanthus roseus.
- [The immobilization effect of zinc ions on human spermatozoa in vitro].
- Use of vascular explants for ex vivo neovascularization of biomaterials.
- [Effects of culture conditions on callus growth and taxol formation of Taxus yunnanensis Cheng et L.K.Fu].
- [Studies on single cell cloning of Ginkgo biloba L].
- Three-dimensional cell cultures mimic tissues.
- A putative mechanism on remission of multiple sclerosis during pregnancy: estrogen-induced indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase by dendritic cells.
- Vascular regression and survival are differentially regulated by MT1-MMP and TIMPs in the aortic ring model of angiogenesis.
- Lack of increase in cell transformation frequency of C3H cells after exposure to pulsed ultrasound.
- Evaluation of the clinical significance of classification of traumatic anterior shoulder instability using double-contrast computed tomography arthrography.
- Optically pumped lasing with a Q-factor exceeding 6000 from wet-etched GaN micro-pyramids.
- [Tissue cultures of Lithospermum erythrorhizon and biosynthesis of shikonin derivatives].
- Duct-obliterated canine pancreatic segmental transplantation.
- [Studies on ginseng cultivation under simplified shade in Beijing area (author's transl)].
- Free-draining intraperitoneal pancreatic segmental autografting in canine.
- Membrane depolarization in PC-12 cells during hypoxia is regulated by an O2-sensitive K+ current.
- Expression of dopamine D2 receptor in PC-12 cells and regulation of membrane conductances by dopamine.
- Cyclic AMP-specific phosphodiesterase inhibitor rolipram and RO-20-1724 promoted apoptosis in HL60 promyelocytic leukemic cells via cyclic AMP-independent mechanism.
Dr. Wylie H Zhu MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55102Get Direction
NORFOLK, VA 23507Get Direction
Dr. Wylie H Zhu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zhu
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Charles R. Watts M.D.6545 France Ave. So. Edina Minnesota 55435
- Dr. Miriam Yun-mi Kim M.D.5500 Wayzata Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Mahmoud Gamal Nagib MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Meysam A Kebriaei MD989265 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Efkan Mustafa Colpan M.D.D426 Mayo Build. 426 Delaware St Se Mmc96 Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michael Patrick Mccue MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407