Dr. Masahiro Shane Satta D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice3761 Hanapepe Rd. Hanapepe HI, 96716
Dr. Masahiro Satta is a Dentist practicing in Hanapepe, HI. Dr. Satta specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Masahiro Shane Satta D.D.S.'s Practice location
Hanapepe, HI 96716Get Direction
Dr. Masahiro Shane Satta D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Satta
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Matt Hoshino DMD4473 Pahee St Lihue HI 96766
- Stanwood H Kanna D.D.S.3490 Hanapepe Rd. Hanapepe HI 96716
- Dr. Terry Robert Allen DDS2-2514 Kaumualii Hwy Kalaheo HI 96741
- Dr. Antolin Galdones Apalla D.M.D.4139 Hardy St Lihue HI 96766
- Dr. Cathy T Uehara DDS3135 Akahi St Lihue HI 96766
- Randy Yamaguchi DDS437 Papaloa Rd Kapaa HI 96746