Dr. Joseph Mardelli M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine50505 Schoenherr Rd Suite 290 Utica MI, 48315
Dr. Joseph Mardelli practices Sleep Medicine in Utica, MI. Dr. Mardelli studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1991
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria Medicine
University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine 1991
Our Lady of Fatima University College of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Intensive Care
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
- West Virginia University Program
Dr. Joseph Mardelli M.D.'s Practice location
Utica, MI 48315Get Direction
Roseville, MI 48066Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Mardelli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mardelli
- New Findings Reveal Inflammation Occurs Before Sleep Apnea Develops
If a person has shallow breaths or has one or more pauses in breathing while he or she sleeps, then that may be because of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a kind of disorder when the upper airway is occasionally hampered during a person’s sleep. According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood...
- Positive Airway Pressure May Not Be As Helpful to Cardiovascular Health As Originally Thought
Sleep apnea is one of the most prevalent sleep disorders in the united states. Snoring is one of its most common symptoms, along with sleep disturbances, daytime fatigue and brain fog. However, in some patients, things are more severe. It is not just snoring, but due to the collapse of the upper...
- Tracking Sleep Apnea with a Portable Pulse Oximeter
Portable pulse oximeters are typically used to monitor how much oxygen is moving through the bloodstream. Basically, it’s the most effective and least invasive way to make sure that a patient has the right amount of oxygen and CO2 in their body. ...
- Can Sleep Apnea At-Home Studies Provide a Better Patient Outlook?
With an illness like sleep apnea, the patient may be completely unaware of it, as it occurs while they are sleeping. This could lead to frustration and future health concerns. Sleep apnea is difficult to determine as it symptoms mainly present themselves when the person is asleep. Therefore, to...
- Can You Prevent Insomnia?
How to prevent Insomnia?Insomnia is a condition where one lacks sleep or finds it difficult to fall asleep. Approximately every person gets this type of disease as he or she grows towards old age. This condition mostly comes up from stress, poor dieting, having depression or feeling tired after long...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- Dr. Tabarak Qureshi MD3990 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Eiad Kseibi M.D.7633 E Jefferson Ave Detroit MI 48214
- Dr. Rami Badr Arfoosh M.D.3990 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Pankaj Hukku M.D.909 W Maple Rd Clawson MI 48017
- Dr. John Haapaniemi DO6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235
- Dr. Michel Alkhalil MD1500 W BIG BEAVER RD TROY MI 48084