Specialize in sports medicine and surgery
Education and Training
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, North Chicago, Illinois DPM 2012
- Bunion Correction
- Bunion Removal, Flat Foot, Foot Fracture
- Bunion Surgery, Arch Support, Diabetic Foot Care And More
- Bunion Surgery, Surgical Procedures, Hammer Toes And More
- Bunion Surgery/tailor's Bunion Correction
- Bunionectomies For Foot Deformities
- Heel & Arch Pain
- Heel Pain
- Heel Pain, Arthroscopic Surgery, Diabetic Foot Care And More
- Ingrown Nails, Warts, Diabetic Foot Care And More
- Nail Fungus Treatment (onychomycosis)
- Nail Issues, Academic, Contact Dermatitis And More
- Tendonitis, Ankle Surgery, Ankle Arthroscopy And More
- Warts, Skin Cancer, Moles And More
- Genesys Regional Medical Centersurgery2015
Experience & Accolades
- Doctor2012Genesys Regional Medical CenterResident
Dr. Erin Holdren otis DPM's Practice location
Brighton, MI 48114 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Erin Holdren otis DPM | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Erin Holdren otis DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
Nearby Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)s
- Dr. Steven Michael Zavinsky DPM 1 William Carls Dr Commerce Township MI 48382
- Dr. Ross B Feinman DPM 620 N Pontiac Trl Walled Lake MI 48390
- Dr. James Robert Hirt DPM 7990 Grand River Rd Brighton MI 48114
- Dr. Marc A Borovoy D.P.M. 26750 Providence Pkwy Novi MI 48374
- Dr. Ellen Mady DPM 2300 Haggerty Rd West Bloomfield MI 48323
- Dr. Jodie Sengstock DPM 2300 Haggerty Rd West Bloomfield MI 48323