Dr. Daniel W Mckenney MD
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology8402 Harcourt Rd Suite 731 Indianapolis IN, 46260
Dr. Daniel Mckenney is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Mckenney specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1988
- Opportunities for improved risk assessments of exotic species in Canada using bioclimatic modeling.
- Hypopnea in pediatric patients with obesity hypertension.
- Mapping invasive species risks with stochastic models: a cross-border United States-Canada application for Sirex noctilio fabricius.
- Evaluating critical uncertainty thresholds in a spatial model of forest pest invasion risk.
- A harvest failure approach to assess the threat from an invasive species.
- Mapping forest composition from the Canadian National Forest Inventory and land cover classification maps.
- Patterns of cross-continental variation in tree seed mass in the Canadian Boreal Forest.
- Primary databases for forest ecosystem management-examples from Ontario and possibilities for Canada: NatGRID.
- Wildfire Suppression Costs for Canada under a Changing Climate.
- Assessing the anticipated growth response of northern conifer populations to a warming climate.
- An unusual skin lesion in a pediatric patient with Wegener's granulomatosis.
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Birth Defects
- Clarian Indiana University Hospital
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Daniel W Mckenney MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46260Get Direction
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
Dr. Daniel W Mckenney MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckenney
- Tax Breaks for Those Living with Breast Cancer
Despite living with breast cancer, there is a faint silver lining peeking through the storm cloud.Taxes are no fun for anyoneNobody likes tax season. It means hard-earned money and time spent away from family and loved ones.Taxes are a relatively big chunk of that hard-earned money taken from you to...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Corina Nailescu MD705 Riley Hospital Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Myda Khalid MD705 Riley Hospital Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Mr. Emmanuel Lamug Apostol M.D.702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Mona A Zawaideh MD8402 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Jeffrey D Leiser MD, PHD705 RILEY HOSPITAL DR INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Dr. Sharon P Andreoli MD1701 Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202