Dentist11201 Shaker Blvd Suite 136 Cleveland OH, 44104
Dr. Lun Wang is a Dentist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Wang specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Lun Wang's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44104Get Direction
WESTMINSTER, MD 21157Get Direction
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. William Franklin Lavigna DDS11201 Shaker Blvd Cleveland OH 44104
- Dr. Manish Gupta D.D.S11201 Shaker Blvd Cleveland OH 44104
- Dr. Laura Strazisar D.M.D.11201 Shaker Blvd Cleveland OH 44104
- Dr. Paul J Priesand DDS11201 Shaker Blvd Cleveland OH 44104
- Dr. Matthew James Billingsley D.M.D.11201 Shaker Blvd Cleveland OH 44104
- Dr. Nathan Lloyd D.M.D.11201 Shaker Blvd Cleveland OH 44104