Dr. Hayman Rambaran MD
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine230 E Ridgewood Ave Paramus NJ, 07652
Dr. Hayman Rambaran is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Rambaran evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Opiate Dependence
Dr. Hayman Rambaran MD's Practice location
Paramus, NJ 07652Get Direction
Dr. Hayman Rambaran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rambaran
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- Dr. Aleksandr Martirosov D.O.31-00 Broadway Fair Lawn NJ 07410
- Dr. David E Seitz MD160 N Midland Ave Nyack NY 10960
- Dr. Robert J Roose M.D. M.P.H.3544 Jerome Ave Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Louis Citarelli MD181 Franklin Ave Nutley NJ 07110
- Dr. Michel Antoine M.D.251 N Main St Spring Valley NY 10977
- Dr. Joel A Nathan MD515 MADISON AVE NEW YORK NY 10022