Dr. Marsha Falk Smeltzer D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice1101 Water St Port Huron MI, 48060
Dr. Marsha Smeltzer is a Dentist practicing in Port Huron, MI. Dr. Smeltzer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Marsha Falk Smeltzer D.D.S.'s Practice location
Port Huron, MI 48060Get Direction
Dr. Marsha Falk Smeltzer D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smeltzer
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Dr. Julie Hengehold D.D.S1936 Holland Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Amit Batra D.D.S.3037 Electric Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Jeremy Parrott D.D.S.1936 HOLLAND AVENUE PORT HURON MI 48060
- Dr. Randa Jundi samman DMD1105 Sedgwick Street Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Andrea L Goldsworthy-robbins D.D.S.1984 Holland Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Paulette S Bass D.D.S.2901 Military St Port Huron MI 48060