Dr. Charles S Brodsky M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3600 Gaston Ave Suite 300 Dallas TX, 75246
Dr. Brodsky was raised and educated in New York. After attending Vassar College, he went to medical school at the State University of New York's Health Science Center at Brooklyn. He moved to Dallas in ...
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1992
State University of New York's Health Science Center at Brooklyn
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1992
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Texas Super Doctors 2004-2011
- Pelvic Prolapse
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Baylor Univ Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Garland Program
Dr. Charles S Brodsky M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Charles S Brodsky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brodsky
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Is Cervical Cancer a Preventable Disease?
Cervical cancer is probably one of the most common forms of cancer in young women. Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which connects the uterus and the vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while the ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in the cervix leads to cervical cancer. The cervix is the part of the female body that connects the uterus to the vagina. The abnormal cells become invasive and they may invade other organs, like lungs, liver, bladder, and even rectum. As the disease...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Dr. Katherine Boyd D.O.2301 S Hampton Rd Dallas Texas 75224
- Dr. Derek Haas MD7501 Los Colinas Blvd Irving TX 75063
- Scott William Roberts5323 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390
- Dr. Patricia LaRue MD1330 North Beckley Avenue Dallas Texas 75203
- Ms. Carolyn Kenia Ross M.D.12222 N. Central Expressway Dallas TX 75244
- Dr. Cynthia Mace-Motta D.O6750 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75039