Dr. Sugat Patel is an ophthalmologist practicing in Dublin, OH. Dr. Patel specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Patel can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Patel's practice is limited to diseases of the retina and vitreous. He is an expert in surgical and medical treatments .
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1997
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Dr. Sugat Siddharth Patel MD's Expert Contributions
My mother is highly diabetic and is not able to see very clearly. Could it be the onset of glaucoma?
She needs to have an Ophthalmologic exam. READ MORE
Yes, safe to stop READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- associate clinical professor the Ohio State University 2003 - 2017
- president Midwest Retina - 2017
- Henry Ford Hosp, Ophthalmology; Summa Health System, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Sugat Siddharth Patel MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sugat Siddharth Patel MD | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sugat Siddharth Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What are the Risks to Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure which corrects deteriorating vision by reshaping the surface of the eye, more precisely the corneal layer in such a manner that light enters the eye at the angle appropriate for correct vision. Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Dr. Susan Carleton Benes M.D.262 Neil Avenue Columbus Ohio 43215
- Dr. Kenneth A. Beckman MD450 Alkyre Run Drive Westerville Ohio 43082
- Dr. Alice T Epitropoulos M.D.262 Neil Ave Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Chester Duane Ridenour DO262 Neil Ave Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Atif Collins M.D.915 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. Gregory Dale Searcy MD50 Mcnaughten Rd Columbus OH 43213