Paul Fioravanti is an acupuncturist practicing in Suffolk, VA. Dr. Fioravanti evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Fioravanti treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Paul Fioravanti ACUPUNCTURIST's Practice location
Suffolk, VA 23435Get Direction
Paul Fioravanti ACUPUNCTURIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Ms. Lynn M Almloff LAC287 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Neida Caseres L.AC.,DIPL.AC, OMD.7704 Quarterfield Rd Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Mr. Charles Allison Miller L.AC129 W Virginia Beach Blvd Norfolk VA 23510
- Helen L Mccollum LAC5265 Providence Rd Virginia Beach VA 23464
- Dr. Yinghua Li L.AC.1015 Eden Way N Chesapeake VA 23320
- Mr. Bryon Robert Jones LAC DIPL AC MTOM CH680 Kingsborough Sq Chesapeake VA 23320