Dr. Vimal Chadha M.D.
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Vimal Chadha is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Chadha specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Medical College 1981
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Pediatrics; U Mo Ks City Sch Of Med, Pediatric Nephrology
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Vimal Chadha M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Dr. Vimal Chadha M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chadha
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Judith Sebestyen Vansickle MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Uri Saggie Alon MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Tarak Srivastava MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Douglas Blowey MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Bradley Alan Warady MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Darcy Kate Weidemann M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108