Dr. Ann Zerella Mccolgin M.D.
Ophthalmologist6422 E Speedway Blvd Suite 100 Tucson AZ, 85710
Dr. McColgin received her medical degree from Georgetown University Medical School where she was elected to the national medical honor society, Alpha Omega Alpha. She completed an ophthalmology residency ...
Education and Training
Georgia Campus Philadelphia†College of Osteopathic Medicine 1994
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
Dr. Ann Zerella Mccolgin M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85710Get Direction
Dr. Ann Zerella Mccolgin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mccolgin
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- Is Lasik Eye Surgery Dangerous?
Lasik or laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis employs a laser beam to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. These are refractive errors that result from distortions in the curvature of the cornea of the eye. Lasik selectively peels away layers of stromal cells that constitute the...
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- Dr. Cameron G Javid M.D.6561 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710
- Dr. Jack A Aaron MD1110 N El Dorado Pl Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Richard P Marcello MD1110 N El Dorado Pl Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Whitney Allan Lynch DO6642 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710
- Dr. Colin Patrick Mcinnis M.D.5301 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Sean Mccafferty MD PC6422 E Speedway Blvd Tucson AZ 85710