Dr. Kingdon Kibble Brady D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice2627 REDWING RD FORT COLLINS CO, 80526
Dr. Kingdon Brady is a Dentist practicing in West Lafayette, IN. Dr. Brady specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Purdue University Chemistry 1978
University of Tennessee Doctor of Dental Surgery 1992
American Academy of Craniofacial Pain Diplomate 2011
Americana Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Mediciane Diplomate 2013
- Diplomate American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
- DME for Medicare Patients Only
- Craniofacial Pain Management
- Tmj Treatment
- Ozone Therapy
- Prolo Therapy
Dr. Kingdon Kibble Brady D.D.S.'s Practice location
West Lafayette, IN 47906Get Direction
FORT COLLINS, CO 80526Get Direction
Dr. Kingdon Kibble Brady D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brady
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dr. Cory Edward Foster DDS373 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Arica Abrames D.D.S.702 W DRAKE RD BLDG G FORT COLLINS CO 80526
- Dr. Dennis Richard Brenkert DDS,MS2001 S Shields St Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Russell Gordon Posey DDS,MPH1001 Centre Ave Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. John H. Wheeler DDS363 W DRAKE RD STE 6 FORT COLLINS CO 80526
- Dr. Richard H Keller DDS,MPS2627 Redwing Rd Fort Collins CO 80526