Dr. Thomas Kaeuper is a Dentist practicing in Richmond, IN. Dr. Kaeuper specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Thomas Gene Kaeuper DDS's Practice location
Richmond, IN 47374Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Gene Kaeuper DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaeuper
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Mrs. Jill M Burns D.D.S1836 West Main Richmond IN 47374
- Dr. David Frank Sikora DDS501 Hallmark Dr Eaton OH 45320
- Dr. Jeffrey William Rhonemus D.D.S4960 Houston Rd Florence KY 41042
- Dr. Daniel Wayne Stults D.D.S.1055 Engel Dr Richmond IN 47374
- Dr. David A. Niemiec D.D.S.230 W 19th St Connersville IN 47331
- Dr. Gary Kenneth Brown D.D.S.1471 Chester Blvd Richmond IN 47374