Dr. Martha Monson Sribnick MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine4500 Stuart Street Moncrief Army Commun Columbia SC, 29207
Dr. Martha Sribnick is an adolescent specialist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Sribnick works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Sribnick treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1970
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1970
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Pediatrics; Maimonides Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Maimonides Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Martha Monson Sribnick MD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29207Get Direction
Dr. Martha Monson Sribnick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sribnick
- The History of Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?A gluten-free diet is a must for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can get triggered by gluten. Gluten is a protein that is usually found in foods such as wheat, rye, and barley. When people with celiac disease ingest this protein, damage to the...
- What are the Different Types of Insomnia?
Insomnia, also referred to as ‘sleeping disorder’ is mostly characterized by lots of factors including fatigue, physical discomfort, and psychological distress due to difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep for seven to eight hours a night. Insomnia is confirmed to be dangerous when it is...
- Is the Protein Powder Diet Effective?
Protein Power, the New York Times best-seller, written by Michael and Mary Dan Eades, popularized the concept of low-carbohydrate, high-protein diets for losing weight and becoming healthier. Millions of copies of the book were sold and more and more people were introduced to the new weight loss...
- 5 Tips On Lowering Your Blood Pressure
There is no easy way to lower your blood pressure. When you are facing high blood pressure, you have to make the appropriate lifestyle changes to lower it. Remember that you are the key element in improving your blood pressure. If you are not willing to help yourself, then no one can. Even if the...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Mojibola Olayinka Solaja M.D.120 Wildewood Park Dr Columbia SC 29223
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Meriwether M.D.3209 Colonial Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Karen P Pollock M.D.11134 Broad River Rd Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Susan M Claytor M.D.115 Atrium Way Columbia SC 29223
- Dr. John Khoury MD2113 Adams Grv Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. James Alan Henderson MD169 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425