Dr. Jadranka Popovic M.D.
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology2401 Gillham Rd Children's Mercy Hos Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Jadranka Popovic is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Popovic specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Education and Training
Univ Of Zagreb, Med Fak, Zagreb, Croatia 1989
Fifth Pathway / A Foreign Medical School 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Pediatric Endocrinology; St Luke'S-Roosevelt Hsp Ctr, Pediatrics
- St Lukes/Roosevelt Hosp Columbia University
Dr. Jadranka Popovic M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15218Get Direction
Dr. Jadranka Popovic M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Popovic
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- What is Apert Syndrome?
Apert syndrome, named after the French physician who described the condition for the first time, is a genetic disorder characterized by several birth defects. Children with this syndrome will have an abnormally developed face and skull. This syndrome is rare and in most cases, it develops even when...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dr. Sripriya Raman M.D2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Joseph Theodore Cernich M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Tiffany Sue Musick DO2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Julia Rodica Broussard M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Matthew Maximilian Feldt D.O.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Yun Yan M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108