Dr. Ewen Y Tseng M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)8380 Warren Parkway Suite 504 Frisco TX, 75034
Specializing in otolaryngology, Dr. Ewen Tseng, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. He currently sees patients in Frisco, Texas. Dr. Tseng is a graduate of Baylor College Of Medicine (1992) ...
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1992
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Sleep Disorders
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Nasal Polyps
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Otolaryngology; Univ Of Al Hosp, General Surgery
- University Alabama School Med
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. Ewen Y Tseng M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Ewen Y Tseng M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tseng
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- How to Get Rid of Tonsil Stones
Tonsils are a pair of soft tissues present just at the back of the throat. They are a part of the lymphatic system, which helps in fighting infections. They work round the clock to protect us from harmful microorganisms. They can vary in size and also swell in response to any type of infection.Fact...
- Causes and Symptoms of Tonsillitis
If you look into the back of your throat, you will see two oval-shaped pads of tissue. These are the tonsils, and there is one located on each side of the throat. When the tonsils become inflamed, a condition called tonsillitis occurs. ...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- What to Avoid If You Have Vertigo
Vertigo is a symptom of many diseases. It is a condition where a person feels as though he or she is spinning or their surrounding is spinning. Vertigo occurs as a result of disorders in the inner ear. The causes of vertigo may be divided into peripheral and central problems.Peripheral disorders...
- Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham MD7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Russell Jon Otto MD1209 Bent Oaks Court Denton TX 76210
- Dr. Richard D Thrasher MD4510 Medical Center Dr Mckinney TX 75069
- Dr. Lindsey Clemson Arviso MD11970 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Sandeep Dileep Sule MD12221 Merit Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Thomas A Cadenhead MD2210 San Jacinto Denton TX 76205