Dr. Robert Eugene Murphy MD
Emergency Physician920 Frostwood Dr Suite 2. 711 Houston TX, 77024
Dr. Robert Murphy practices Emergency Medicine in Houston, TX. Dr. Murphy assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Murphy examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1990
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1990
- Henry Ford Hosp, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Robert Eugene Murphy MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77024Get Direction
Dr. Robert Eugene Murphy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murphy
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Dr. Elizabeth Y. Park M.D.21214 Northwest Freeway Cypress TX 77429
- Dr. Cwanza A Pinckney MD11601 Shadow Creek Parkway Suite 111 Unit 409 Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. Kenneth A Totz D.O.3610 Robinhood St Houston TX 77005
- Dr. Ginger W Wilhelm MD7710 Beechnut St Ste 206 Houston TX 77074
- Dr. William Woehling Spangler MD216 E Cowan Dr Houston TX 77007
- Dr. David R Hoyer M.D.301 Medic Lane Alvin TX 77511