Dr. Raja Bhat is an internist practicing in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Bhat specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bhat provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Christian Med Coll- Dr M G R Med Univ- Vellore- Tn- India 1972
Christian Medical College 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Vascular Disease
- Member New Hanover County Medical Society
- Cooper Hosp/Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Cooper University Hospital 1978
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University Hospital Program
Dr. Raja G Bhat M.D.'s Practice location
Wilmington, NC 28403Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Raja G Bhat M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Raja G Bhat M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhat
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Dr. Dean H. Karras MD5145 S College Rd Wilmington NC 28412
- Michael Jay Mcwilliams MD1202 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Christopher C Cosgrove MD4114 Shipyard Blvd Wilmington NC 28403
- Dr. Paula Babiss MD1202 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Brian Richard Webster M.D.1202 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Nicole Renee Charkoudian MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104